We all want to know that our children grow and develop well.
This is a useful app in helping parents keep track of their baby and/or toddler's development stages.
Growth stages are grouped by age and by development area (social and emotional, language and communication, cognitive development and physical development).
It also lists the milestones which, if not reached, signal that a visit to the doctor may be necessary.
- Parents carefully watching the baby or toddler developmental progress;
- Nurses and doctors that want to have a fast searching e-book.
- You can add notes and pictures for each stage event and can see them as a journal.
- All events are grouped by age and type.
- You can see warning of development troubles.